NEUTRAL NEWS: It takes me 1 minute 50 seconds (or so) to run 1 round around the track.
BAD NEWS: I can't sustain running for 6 rounds. Leg muscles will give way half way through.
HORRIBLE NEWS: NAPFA test is in 7 days time so i doubt my legs will have any improvement in how long they can carry me running round the track.
TERRIBLE NEWS: I'm going to fail NAPFA test.
SAVING GRACE: At least I don't have to serve NS, so my NAPFA score really doesn't affect my future that much.
it's great (er) to be a girl.
2 comments:
ann. i had my napfa. the first napfa i had for the last 2 years. cos i nvr had it in sec4 n j1 cos of my damn ankle. if i can pass napfa, so can u. think of bad ppl chasing aft u and u'll run faster to escape frm them..
Post a Comment