HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[???????] ? Amazing grace. says:
now you can finally justify my msn nick.
[???????] ? Amazing grace. says:
cause i think the decisions you make in life are really amazing.
haha, almost teared.
LET NOW THE WEAK SAY I HAVE STRENGTH BY THE SPIRIT OF POWER THAT RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD!
4 comments:
it's nice that tc encourages you. He calls me aunty! gosh! and many other names, like swine. And he just has to suan me in everything I do. One of these days I will take rotten eggs and throw at him! Argh! he is soon gonna get on my nerves. LOL
WAHAHAHAHAHA! I SENSE THE TENSION RISING! (:
lol, aiya TC would be brainless to tease me then.
i rmb he couldnt believe it when i said im soloing...
then like everything i say he just ":O"
HAHAHA
LOL! I alr unleash my rotten eggs at him. But I guess when I see him on Wed. I would be laughing at his hair. haha! I don't know, I think it would be uncontrollable. lol
hahahaha.. just laugh la.
I LAUGHED THE MOMENT I SAW THE PIC.
tempted to call him immediately to laugh in his ear! but aiya why waste my outgoing calls.
LOL.
Post a Comment