Sunday, September 14, 2008

I NEED TO CHANGE.

i made bad choices.
i will face whatever consequence there may be.

Jesus, i need Your grace.
i thank You for Your forgiveness, i thank You for Your work on the cross. 
i think God is truly amazing, that He can see past all the mistakes and crap that we have done and that somehow, He actually sees greatness in us. 

i need to get my life right.
1. I WILL NOT STAY OUT AFTER 10PM.
    if i do have to stay out after 10, i will let cons/my dad know where i am and who im with.
2. I WILL NOT GO OUT ALONE WITH A GUY.
    any guy.
3. I WILL STOP TO THINK ABOUT MY ACTIONS BEFORE I DO ANYTHING.
    anything that does not draw me closer to God, and anything that does not help me grow, i will avoid.

if you are reading this now and ever catch me breaking rule 1 or 2. please, SLAP ME.

As Christians, our lives are supposed to be examples. We are called to be salt and light. Jesus, forgive me for the bad choices i've made. i want Your ways to be my ways. Help me grow in You. Thank You for not leaving me or forsaking me. 

No comments: