Tuesday, June 05, 2007

AARON'S AMP IS NOW MINE!!!
at least until he wants it back. ((=
biology spa is over. FINALLY! bio spa completely settled. tmr, CHEMISTRY!! i cant wait till this stupid week is over. but that would mean that time passes really fast. which is quite sad too. i dont want church camp week to fly by. i want to EMBRACE EVERY SINGLE SECOND (cause im in a hotel with my favourite ******)

**FYI: ******=PEOPLE, dont think too much. haha.

so much things to do. I OFFICIALLY wrote up my day to day study plan. like i seriously wrote down what i was gonna study every single day. I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL AND STUDY!! after all, ms tee says everything has inertia, so as long as i get started, my momentum will carry me forward. haha. so lame i know. everything just has to revolve arnd physics. SIGH!

i miss my atiqah, and my alicia, and my nazzypoo. i miss US!! i miss training till we puke, bowling till our studies fail, centralised training camp-ing till we miss home, competiting till we win. I MISS BOWLING!! actually i miss the fun and my friends the most.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: